06 glasses recommendations

keska

so i saw a lot of new sunglasses today and summer is coming up, thinking of getting a nice wrap around model.

have seen chanel 5085b(last years) dior ski 5,6 i thought the chanel was ok but found it a little too big. i also like the big versace aviator models dont know what theyre called tho.

anyway could i have some help on finding some good sunglasses

tnx

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34

• 1 month later...
Guest Montreal

Homi,

Where did you order them from and how much did they run you?

I ordered mine from Otticanet... the black and white joints. After shipping (2-4 day UPS Express), they came out to about $165 USD which is like $180 CDN.. a steal to say the least. Friggin' pissed to find out that Gucci just dropped the all white joints recently.

I been rockin' mine almost every day but the problem I find with these glasses is that they don't look that good unless you're wearing a clean fit, and it being summer time, I stay in the board shorts/gym shorts so it's just a weird look altogether. But maybe that's the beautiful thing - rockin' some Gucci's with gym shorts and Nike slides.

edit: If you're buying sunglasses online, I 100% recommend www.otticanet.com. They are located in Italy, but they provide 2-4 day express shipping. Customer service is out of this world, and the prices are unbeatable (IMO). Wholesale on the Gucci's I got is exactly $180 Canadian.

Edited by Montreal on Jun 2, 2006 at 02:25 PM

thats exactly where i got them from man, but i ran into a problem

they're out of stock in the white ones, so they're on back order, they should it should ship in 2-3 weeks.

did u get the 2563s or 64s, the 63s fit me better because they're slightly larger.. I was considering the Marc jacobs adams before, but they sold out in the all white grrr..

I really love the contrasting black white actually, and the classic red green on the side, SICK..

Ireason i choose ottica was they promised no customs and that was huge for me. I totally see what u mean about not being able to rock it with everything though. I think i might pick up another cheaper pair of ray bans or stussys or something as shades that are more versatile.

glad to hear that ur enjoying em!

Guest Montreal

I got the 2563's. The 4's are for girls IMO.

And I got an email saying that my Gucci's were on backorder for 2 - 3 weeks but 5 days later I got an email saying they were shipped. Otticanet rocks!

Post pics when you get them please!