Lileo Information

I J F

Hey,

I know there were some questions in regards to Rogan availibility in Toronto, and I had mentioned that I thought Lileo carried Rogan too although I was mistaken. Neverthless I will update you on the Lileo sale. This Friday is the only VIP sale day although as of Sunday the 26th, ( Boxing Day ), there will be a massive sale throughout the store open to the public. All product will apparantely be 50% off.

To give you an idea of what I saw there today, there was a nice range of denim. I happened to really like the Hollywood Ranch Company denim they had, they also had, Rock & Republic, JP Damage, Nudie, True Religion, Seal Kay, J. Lindeberg. Other than denim, they have a nice range of adidas product and some interesting Hugo Boss pieces. The selection on nike heritage and white label is the biggest in the country and they will be receiving their heritate buckles shortly. They are limited limited limited! This is by no means a sneakerhead spot although they certainly have some decent kicks and will be looking to stock Visvim shortly, if they can ever get in touch with the boys in Japan.

Another thing, there is a friend of mine who works their his name is Dylan, he has released his own line called Ghost Train and Lileo are carrying the line, Im trying to support him in any way that I can, his line is quality. He does not have a website as of yet although his line in my eyes certinaly has a future. He has some basic t-s, male and female and his product is really moving. Its great to see, other than that, I am unsure if anyone is interested in any rare esthetica magazines and design books, because they seem to carry quite a bit of those. The staff is great!! The atmosphere is unbelievable, 3rd Uncle Design designed the store and for those of you who are interested to see it check out the 3rd Uncle website and click on retail location. Im sure most of you have been there already, just that the owner is a close friend and I would like to see this store with a bigger presence on the map. For any questions on the sale or product, anything, just drop a message, Peace !!!

www.brani.com / www.carpeinternational.com

hmm...visvim huh??...that'll be nice....i'll be greatly impressed if they get that account...from what i hear, visvim isn't an easy account to get...

toronto is starting to do some big things...if gdft does their thing, and lileo does theirs, with delphic, vice, i-cii, otis and some others...there's gonna be some decent spots here....