Rice Cookers??

Selegna

get yourself a panasonic jdm one. cooks rice, tells you the time, surfs the net, talks to you when you're lonely...

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

cast iron pot makes the best aromatic rice there is.

personally, i have a panasonic that does it job. but as far as rice cookers go, this is the shit:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000246GSY/qid=1123695194/sr=8-23/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i8_xgl79/002-5282753-8853610?v=glance&s=kitchen&n=507846

"God is Dead" - Nietzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Nietzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif

I have a badass Sanyo rice cooker that I got from Amazon for about $100 that does pretty much everything. And best of all it's small capacity (can cook 1/2 rice cooker cup at once!) so it's perfect for my girlfriend and I, since we don't want to make a ton of rice at once. And it has a timer, and it can do brown rice, and it can make porridge if you're into that.

i have the old school one, but it's multi purpose and works great.

forget the brand but it's cheap and reliable. it has a lid and you put a pot in where you put the rice but you also put water on the bottom of the rice cooker.

the ones you guys are mentioning, you don't put water on the bottom of the pot.

that i personally feel is the best taste and results for rice, and cheaper. but ofcourse there is no such button as fast cook or anything