Julius + Mmm + Geller + Cloak + Jr + ......

chromesquared

Consolidating some sale threads. I accept PayPal (GIFT is preferred), and Goggle Checkout.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, want more pictures, etc.

Thanks

Cloak: V-neck distressed T-shirt Medium

cloakt1front.jpg

Shoulders: 17

Chest: 19.5

Back collar to bottom: 25

This is relatively rare Cloak T, haven't ever seen this one for sale on Ebay, here, or SZ, etc.

Anyway, the collar, cuffs, and hem are distressed and the color is close to a navy blue. Like new condition.

SOLDSOLDSOLD

Ben Davis X Nano Universe pants

bdnu1front.jpg

bdnu2back.jpg

bdnu3front.jpg

bdnu4frontdetail.jpg

Waist: 15.25

Rise: 9

Inseam: 32.5 (with about 1.5 inches to be let out)

Outseam: 41

Cuff: 7.5

Worn twice, like new.

65USD shipped

Julian Red Hoboken BlackBullet 28W

julianred1front.jpg

Waist (aligned): 15

Rise: 9

Inseam: 33

Outseam: 42.5

Cuff: 6

Used, but in good shape. Some fading whiskers/fading.

SOLDSOLDSOLD

Geller HOODED sweatshirt SZ 44

size 44, and measures:

Shoulders: 16.5

Armpit to Armpit: 18.5

Back "collar" to bottom (not including hood): 25.5

Armpit to end of sleeve (not including the pointed part): 20.5

Its the Bordeaux/grey version and has hardly been worn.

SOLD

gellerhood1.jpg

Julius bag from FW 09/10 that was purchased from Rakuten. She only used the bag a handful of times and it includes boxs, tags, etc. The strap is unique in that it has a zipper that divides it, and can be unzipped, or used as seen in the photos.

Great everyday bag, soft leather, etc.

NOTE* One thing that I failed to mention, but that was brought to my attention after taking photos in sunlight is that the strap and epaulets on the bottom are a very dark brown as opposed to the bag being a solid black.

Cheers!

Measurements as follows:

Julius Bag

Length: 19.5

Height:15.5

Strap length: ~36

Asking 440USD shipped via EMS (PayPal "GIFT" preferred). *Final price drop and will be going on Yahoo Auctions after this*

Pic via Julius website:

http://www.julius-garden.jp/collection/protectionism_bags/

juliusbag1box.jpg

juliusbag2tags.jpg

juliusbag4flash.jpg

juliusbag5.jpg

juliusbag6.jpg

Empty:

juliusbag7.jpg

In all of the following shots the bag contains the following:

2 pairs of jeans, 2 T shirts, 1 hooded sweatshirt, and 2 dictionaries and there is still a little room.

juliusbag8.jpg

juliusbag9.jpg

juliusbag11.jpg

juliusbag12.jpg

Sheer Julius long sleeve shirt from 08 A/W collection. Worn sparingly and as with all my clothes in great condition.

Shirt is a size one which correlates to about a US xs/s.

Actual measurements:

Shoulders: 15

Chest: 17.5

Armpit to end of sleeve: 23

Back collar to bottom: 27

SOLD

juliusls1.jpg

Martin Margiela Line 10 leather bag made in France

Ok, got this bag, and used it for school for 1 semester. Its dark brown with an adjustable strap, its in pretty good shape, but has some little marks on the lower part of the bag due to regular use (see pic ). It should be mentioned that the button's on the bag were professionally put in at a leather shop as the side seams were starting to rip, but they are not visible from the outside and make the bag A LOT more practical. Also, the stitching on the zipper of the internal pocket is coming undone, but there are is no damage per se, so this should be an easy fix be a competent tailor. Texture of the leather is hard to describe, but I would say that it is smooth if you run your hand in one direction, and a little rough if you run it the other way (almost like suede in a sense, but without the softness).

Measurements:

Strap (maximum): 53.5

Strap (minimum): 32

Height: 15

Length:13

Width: N/A

SOLDSOLD

mmm1.jpg