why do i feel like this

dopefresh

seriously i feel like fucking shit i don't even know why i'm starting this thread fucking hell neg me if you want thats the fucking worst of my problems and this is a fucking publicity stunt

i think im done with trolling

along with many other things

when you get real pissed off how do you stop yourself becoming a cynical cunt?

you guys ever go outside your front house and scream as loud and wildy as you can? its fun you should try it. i get light headed afterwards though like how u get up really fast n u get dizzy. back in highschool i used to scream in the hallway onetime a bunch of people joined in and we had a screaming good time!

true story

i've already become something that i hate.

and i'm hating myself more and more, adding an extra dose of cynicism isn't what i need. i've relied on people and i began to take them for granted. when due to their own flaws they withdrew from me i was exposed and pushed them further away in a vain attempt to retain what i once had.

and this isn't about what it sounds like. it's about nothing really, and the triviality of my insecurities just makes it even worse for me.

I remember I was so mad once I hurled my glass bottle onto the ground. it broke into tiny little pieces. it was night time and I was alone but it felt good.

I'd recommend something to release your anger cos the more it's coup up the further you dig that hole until one day you hit rock bottom.

there's no point in wasting in anger. HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY