Triumvir X Capcom colab?

Phyziks

I didn't think this belongs in superfashion, but anyone who is a video game nerd like myself might appreciate this. You can buy T-shirts based off of Street Fighter characters; specifically the evil organization Shadaloo.

Other than being pricey, I think the stuff actually looks half-decent, not that I'm going to buy any of it. I already dropped enough on reserving SF4 and buying a new arcade stick for ps3.

You can check the stuff out here: http://triumvirstore.3dcartstores.com/Triumvir-x-Street-Fighter_c_20-1-0.html

Also, I thought this music video was pretty hilarious and well made:

Once again, if you aren't into video games, specifically Street Fighter, you will find this thread very gay and nerdy.

also if you think a $34 t-shirt is expensive, you are in the wrong place.

also if you like these t-shirts you are in the wrong place.

I think $34.00 for a Street Fighter T-shirt is expensive, and the only reason I like them is because they're Street Fighter related and since SF4 is dropping soon, I pretty much love everything related to SF.

Capcom changed M. Bison/boxer to "Balrog" because they wanted to prevent being sued by Tyson once SFII became localized. They also didn't choose "Vega" for boxer's name because Capcom thought it sounded too wimpy.
That's exactly why. To prevent confusion, most people who play SF refer to Balrog as "Boxer", M.Bison as "Dictator" and Vega as "Claw".