Sign in to follow this  
Artielives5

The Best T-shirts

What do you think is the best T-shirt company? Mind you this does not include companies that only make t-shirts seasonally, or companies that only print t-shirts. I'm talking about the t-shirt itself. Most big t-shirt companies (Hanes, FTL, Gildan, etc.) have 3-4 fabrics they use to make shirts. There are the really light weight undershirts, 50/50 shirts which are half cotton and half polyester, and two weights of 100% cotton fabric. 5.4oz, and 6.1oz. A good example of a 6.1 oz. shirt is hanes' Beefy T.

So Which fabric do you prefer, and which company makes their shirts the best?

Personally, I prefer 100% cotton in the lighter 5.4oz. weight. Right now, my favorite company is Gildan, but their shoulders/sleeves, are a little weird. What's the fit like on Fruit of the Loom?

What shirts does The Hundreds print their stuff on? I love the way they fit and they're good quality as well.

Guest Berget__

I would have to say Moderne Deluxe, a swedish brand that does cut-and-sew tees.

I aint gotta get money man money get me

if you think the fruit of the loom 50/50 is a lightweight shirt you have not seen many tshirts in the last year.

I have this "todays empire's, tomorrow's ashes" propagandhi tee that's printed on a stedman comfort tee, has great fit and has lasted like forever. I've never heard of stedman before but it's one of the best tees I've had. I also like the DELTA preshrunk pro weight tees.

http://www.addicteed.com