Viruz on Supertalk?

BTT

Virus? On my mac at home, I have a couple anti-virus softwares on it, and when I try to go to Supertalk, my virus scan goes off and directs me somewhere else saying the site is "corrupted". Same with my roommates comp. And when I'm on my linux, when I enter supertrash, a script tries to go off on my comp but since im open source, I can see when it happens and I just close it.

University computers also won't let me on here cuz of the viruz. and we have no privacy settings, so in supertrash, someone opened an html running through the boards.

Virus? On my mac at home, I have a couple anti-virus softwares on it, and when I try to go to Supertalk, my virus scan goes off and directs me somewhere else saying the site is "corrupted". Same with my roommates comp. And when I'm on my linux, when I enter supertrash, a script tries to go off on my comp but since im open source, I can see when it happens and I just close it.

University computers also won't let me on here cuz of the viruz. and we have no privacy settings, so in supertrash, someone opened an html running through the boards.

4otooptmk2.gif