Turks & Caicos Islands

kiya

Anybody been? Info? Pointers? Tips? Denim Stores?

It's one of the few places in the caribbean i've never been to, looking to check it out in September for a bit..

^yeah, i've been. I can't tell you of any good places, I spent all of my time laying on the beach.. sorry.

Uhm... the "denim stores?" question was a joke..

I was there about five years ago and all I remember is that the people there are really friendly. My family and I stayed in one of those all inclusive joints when we went there and every time my father attemped to tip someone, the refused it. I guess when you live in paradise all year round, you don't care.

Also, go out and snorkel. Don't go with the boats though, they where really bad and just go to three spots. My father and sister just rented the gear and went by themselves (I had a little run in with a Barracuda the first time we went out with resort) and found out that just swimming along the beach, you see cooler stuff than on the boat.

been to providenciales and parrot cay. parrot cay has the most pristine beach ive ever seen. as far as denim goes-nothing there. everything is costly as well. check out the conch shack in providenciales and if you like coke and miami whores go to nikki beach. get to the airport early on your return flight home.