Confusion over my rep

AgentJ

I'm kind of at a loss over what to do about my rep. I really dont mind how bad it is as long as it got better, however people seem to think that I'm trying to gather red rep. For example, I would have gotten some +rep for my photos in the Photography Vol 2 thread, but people thought that I was trying to get neg rep so continued to add to my negative rep

negrepve2.jpg

I would just roll with it and say "yeah, im going to for neg rep", but that seems like a stupid copout. I WOULD like to eventually get my rep postitive if thats possible. I would just like people to know that I'm NOT going for a large amount of neg rep, and if you actually like something of mine, give me positive please.

fuck that man i'm giving you green rep.

Thank you, but also please not that this IS NOT a plead for green rep. I just wanted to state that I am trying to get my rep back up the legit way (without saying I WAS GOING FOR RED THE WHOLE TIME) so that in the future there was no confusion.