13 members have voted

1. 1. Should men use bags every day ?

• definately
    • i think so
    • don't know
    • sometimes
    • never

Hey,

I am new to superfuture ... just have to say great site!

As I always have to carry many books with me I was looking for an appropriate bag and I finally found and purchased a new MAN's SHOPPING bag in a difficult-to-find-store called "theloserproject". The designer is portugese Rui Duarte. I just found out that some stuff is also sold in ONWARD/KASHIYAMA Paris and Tokyo as well in L'ECLAIREUR Paris. Anyone has more information about the designer? Just send me an email.

Really want to share this purchase experience with you. The bag is hand made in buffalo leather, treated and painted. At first sight I was not able to see all the work behind. Happy that I have purchased this limited edition bag, it fits my Carpe Diem horse hide leather jacket in a very amazing way :)

9107mynewbag2.JPG

Joshua,

Frankfurt

for pic in a new tab/window go to: http://www.con-center.de/index.php?page=view&id=683121307&name=mynewbag3.jpg

Saying that a guy should only wear backpack or a messenger shows just the prejudice and lack of fashion "culture".... Obviously we shoudn t wear a clutch...But a big shopping bag is not only nice but also much more functional and elegant than a regular backpack.

Should a man carry a bag everyday????; if you need a bag, then use a fucking bag, what kind of poll is this?

Also, saying that guys should only carry backpacks is crap, but I digress as this has all been said before here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=29507

But the best post IMO was this:

if you don't have shit to carry around, then you're officially a bum that doesn't have

shit going on in his life, in my book. unless you're one of those dudes that likes walking around with bulging pockets for that "i'm only 12 years old" look.

is it really a question of "what do you need it for?" doesn't everyone have shit to tote around every once in awhile?

i need a place for my mp3 player and phone, which i don't put in my pockets. i need a place for a few pens and a notebook. i need a place for a pack of fucking gum, and if i'm bringing lunch to work, i need a place for that. if i've got a book to read or a magazine or if i plan on picking up some books or magazines, i prefer sticking them in my bag. the tees i'm selling? in my bag until i can make it over to mail them out.

business cards? party fliers? chopped up kids? in my bag. drugs? in my bag.

your girlfriend's phone number? in my bag. your girlfriend? in. my. bag.

PS.

Ma nu baG.

cloakbag.jpg

UTFSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!