Visvim KIEFER Mids in gray WMNZ 8

Almighty Mantis shrimp worked; PENDING SALE.

What’s up guys,

Ok, up for sale is a gently used pair of gray polka dot Visvim mids in a rare women’s size 8. I have had these for a while, but really only wear them on the weekends as they don’t exactly go with work clothes, so as you can see from the pics they are in pretty good shape. Also, these have a removable insole. I'm at work ATM, so I will post measurements as soon as I get home 'but I think they are a little over 11 inches heel to toe). I'm asking 165USD via PayPal and 160USD via Google Checkout shipped (via EMS) anywhere in the world.

Let me know if you have any questions, need references, etc.

Thanks.

vis1uf1.jpg

vis2pu5.jpg

vis3td8.jpg

vis4pi3.jpg

vis5qu0.jpg

vis6md7.jpg

vis7ml2.jpg

vis8nz8.jpg

vis9jl3.jpg

vis10yg9.jpg

Yeah, maybe 6.5-7? I wear men’s 6 in Chucks, but I like my shoes tight initially and then they stretch out and fit perfect (so I suppose I'm prob a true 6.5). These however allow for a little room in the toe when I wear them. As I mentioned in the original post, I'm at work, so I can’t be measuring my feet and shit, but if memory serves me correct my foot measures out to 10 inches. Ill post both measurements after I get home from work.

Cheers

Ok, from my big toe to my heel is 10 inches exactly.

As for the shoes, they measure 11.25 (outsole) and the thicker of the 2 insoles measures 10 5/8ths.

As I said, there is def a little room in the toe box for me, so Kiksnotbombs is prob more spot on as far as what a US size equivalent would b.

Hope this helps.