SUPER SCRATCH n' WIN COMPETITION

destructodisk

So lately I have been spending all my spare $1 bills and any loose change I have on scratch n' win tickets, and have won nothing. However, I JUST KNOW I WILL in the future, so I am going to keep buying them until I do.

Anyway, this is the thread where you all enter the competition in which you spend money on scratch and win tickets, and then brag about how much you've won/wallow in misery about how much you've lost.

Enter in this thread, and I'll keep a list of the people participating, along with the dollar amount they have spent on scratch n' win tickets, and how much they have profited/lost.

Feel free to share stories you have about winning money off tickets, or winning the lottery -- what have you.

ENTRANTS

destructodisk -

SPENT - $21

BALANCE - $10

dismalfuture -

SPENT - $5243

BALANCE - -$5235

mrip -

SPENT - $8

BALANCE - $5

i buy $1 Powerballs every drawing, because I know that if the moons were going to align and my numbers were going to get drawn, they'd be on my $1 ticket... sometimes I bump up to $2 if the pool is triple digit millions...

So,

Spent (approx): -$5243

Balance: -$5235

I used to buy these one call luck of irish or some shit with a leprachaun on it .

I swear for the 2 weeks straight I bought them I woudl buy about 10 a day and ALWAYS would win at least one $17 and $33 one . At least every 2 days along with the standard $1 and $5 wins ..

Biggest I got was $57 and then they mysteriously stopped making them