FS/FT Lee 101 Cinch Back Jeans 1937 Model 34/33

dave023

For sale or trade : New with tags Lee 101 Cinch Back Jeans 1937 Model (Japan) size 34/33( fits like a size 36/36)

Selling/trading those because I had the opportunity to buy 2 of them.

I wear a Samurai S5000bk 36/36 , denime xx type 36/36, oni red 36/34, sufu 660 38/36 ( I'm 6'3" and 215 pounds)

Would trade them for a nice pair of quality jeans..so just shoot.( pair must not necessarily be new with tags)

Selling price would be $225US+ shipping

Retail price online : $279US

Info from:

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/webapp/aeroleather/servlet/AeroViewPage?page=displayproduct&subcatid=178&prodid=483

Made if 11 1/2 Oz Special Coarse Weave denim they have wide waistband which is 4-ply double stitched at the top and bottom. They have wide belt loops that are bar tacked so they will not pull loose. The Buckle straps have V-shaped ends and are both stitched and riveted. The jeans have the famous U shaped crotch which is comfortable and tailored to fit a saddle. The back riser is also made for saddle comfort and is tailored to fit the body giving a flattering look. They are riveted at points of strain (including the crotch) with the famous non -scratch Lee copper rivets. The pockets are deep and wide. The pockets "bags" are made of Genuine Boatsail Cloth. They have rounded bottoms and are serged and double stitched. The back pockets are bar-tacked, have the characteristic Lee "shield" shape and "cow-lick" stitching but are wider than the later Lee pockets. The fly is double stitched and is non-gaping. The buttons are rust proofed donut buttons and there is a Lee Cowboy Donut button at the waistband. To crown it all the cowhide patch has been tanned with the hair on the hide. The patch has been branded with a hot branding iron "just as cattle are branded".

Pics:

s7000694tc6.jpg

s7000695qb5.jpg

s7000697az0.jpg

s7000698ol4.jpg

s7000696zj0.jpg