Happy Halloween

notesee

is halloween even a big thing at where you're at? people in honolulu are bored so shit gets out of control. japs vacation here just to dress up and walk around. can't tell who's hot and who's not...

Guest supernoob
school/work. Sorry for the crappy camera phone pics, my camera is still down

-supreme TLSBF fitted

-supreme Harold tee

-Northface Goretex proshell

-sams

-AJ1s

-Vis Cordu22

002mz3.jpg

008rb9.jpg

CHARD DRSSED UP LYK FAM0US 4 HALLOOWEEEN!!!!

is halloween even a big thing at where you're at? people in honolulu are bored so shit gets out of control. japs vacation here just to dress up and walk around. can't tell who's hot and who's not...

so fucking true. but you have to love the college areas infested with a large number of semi+ attractive girls who dress completely slutty.

so fucking true. but you have to love the college areas infested with a large number of semi+ attractive girls who dress completely slutty.

Of course, unfortunately this is offset by the even greater number of frat dudes and bros who think that campus is ancient Rome and they are but celebrated gladiators.

i was passing out candy tonight and i dont think i even got 20 kids, it sucks cause now im gonna have too much candy and i just got shit i like, pb cups and almond joys and stuff, and i have a horrible sweet tooth. ill probably just take a bunch to work or whatever.

i was passing out candy tonight and i dont think i even got 20 kids, it sucks cause now im gonna have too much candy and i just got shit i like, pb cups and almond joys and stuff, and i have a horrible sweet tooth. ill probably just take a bunch to work or whatever.

mail me some peanut butter cups and almond joys

It's big around where I'm at right now since it's a city with a couple different colleges around .. girls dressed like whores, guys dressed like mad men.

I only remember about 3 moments of last night though .. hitting somebody's car trying to parallel park .. and then driving away. Haha.

That was fucking great .. some girl dressed as a cat buying me a drink, and then dancing (I'd call it fucking with clothes on) with my friend's ex.

Guest supernoob
got drunk had lady over. no children came to my door. but then again i was no where near the door to answer it. lady leaves. go out chill round a fire. drink more. talk about jung with a drunk queen of corny chicks.

jung iz Gifted And Young

That was a good night. Went to this party dressed as a sheet ghost, and my sheet was undoubtedly originally intended for a little girl's bed. I discovered a new hard liquor that is pretty tolerable and also has a funny name: Calico Jack.

I got a few girls' numbers last night although I don't remember requesting them or entering them in my phone. I'm wondering if I should call "Mnady" or not.