billiamz fall sale

billiamphan

As much as I hate to let this stuff go autumn is here and I need money to pay for books and crap for school so here it is.

All my prices are without shipping, unless specified. Shipping in the continental US is $10 for flat rate priority and for international orders pm me for shipping quote. I'm paypal verified, [email protected]

First up is a pair of Samurai Jin S0110xj in a size 30. These are left twill Lee repros, very nice pair of jeans. I got these via proxy and they have never been hemmed. I hot soaked it once before trying them on but other than that I never wear these No set creases no fading yet. Price $200 Firm *Stop lowballing me or I'm going to just jack up the price*

measurements

Waist - 15"

Thigh - 11"

knee - 8.5"

leg opening - 8"

Inseam - 36"

forsalestuff003.jpg

forsalestuff004.jpg

forsalestuff006.jpg

forsalestuff007.jpg

fitpics002-1.jpg

J.Lindeberg cap large size measures 22.5 inches around. Price $20 free shipping.

forsalestuff017.jpg

forsalestuff014.jpg

what is the fit like on these jeans? are they slim fit and how is the leg opening? also what is the length, I might be interested..

They're a slim straight fit, opening is 8 inches across, and length is 36 inches like all unhemmed sammies.