shops in Barcelona

untitled_fr

yo,

just got back from barci a few weeks ago. check these out:

my personal fave for sneaks:

conti, 29 comercio - my husband got a pair of sick spx there

limiteditions - duc de la victoria, 8 - small street in the gothic area

there was a small skateshop that had sb's - i'll ask my husband he may remember.

there's a nike store on las ramblas but it didn't have anything special there.

i personally didn't get to all of these but bread & butter recommended these skate shops:

freesports - 319/bonsucces, 2/ramelleres

ikara sports, floridablanca 122

impact borrad, alegria 25

ride spirit skateshop, 18

tactic enric, 11

front fred, disuptaccio 282

other stuff:

def check out the macba (museum of contemporary art) - it's the place to skate and write

if you go to the beach go to port olimpico - it's cleaner and nicer than the first beach

other stores:

iguapop (and gallery - they have a miss van show now) - on commerce just up the block from conti

montana (and gallery) - also on commerce - further up from iguapop

carrhart - it's workwear in the us, but in europe it's dope streetwear - near conti - ask the guy & he'll tell you

hope that helps! have fun!

come to mama

http://www.mamaclothing.com

loreak mendian is a real hot shop outta spain. i've been to their spot in madrid, but from what i hear, the shop in barcelona is better. barcelona is really the best place to shop in spain.

the shop sells their own line of tees and jeans but has other labels too and they get some kicks.

www.loreakmendian.com

Bo knows your girlfriend.

hey everyone, im from Barcelona and i can see that u've checked out most of the coolest places in town. Anyways i would say that the best place for sneakers is Limited Editions/4Levels which is the street Duc de la Victoria. You can also find clothes by Zoo York, DC, Evisu, We, Adidas.... and sometimes they have some Bape stuff.

Free Sports is also a good place to visit. They've got nearly all the skate brands and back i the day they used to have a halfpipe inside where u could chill with your friends...Old days are gone now. The thing i dont like about Free is that the staff isnt as cool as other places and the prices are a bit high. Free is the last shop i would go if i dindt find what i'm looking for in other stores.

Carhartt store is in the Born district. This store is a must in town. Nice clothes in here and plenty of other stuff like soap, mousepads, keychains... It's in C/ Rec 71

Next to Carhartt u got Kwatra where u can find cool sneakers and cool clothes. Its in C/ Antic de San Joan

As for Conti... it's a bit commercial for me and it's turning a bit posh with brands that are worn by the HighCity members, specially teenagers.

Anyways, i got to go now, if u have any question just pm me or post something here.

Have a nice time if u visit Barcelona.