FS: Dior Raws (in gray) / Visvim (Quilted) / Levis / ???????????????????????????

chromesquared

Ok, most of the stuff from my other thread is sold, rather than update I thought I'd just start a new thread. Here it is:

Dior raw (in gray) size 27. I just bought these off of Supermarket, but my CC bill is going to kick my ass if I dont come up with some funds ASAP, so they gotta go. These are pretty hard to find in this size/color.

[[[sOLDID]]]

First up,

Visvim quilted kieffers in white. These are BRAND NEW, and I have only worn them in my apartment while looking in the mirror and trying to convince myself that they aren’t too big, but they are. I don’t think I have to say much about these. They are a size 8 Mens, and will come with their original box, xtra laces, and tags. I normally wear a size 6-6.5 in Converse Chuck Ts, and these are just a bit big in the toe. It pains my to sell these, but that’s life.

[[sOLD]]

Levis western style button down shirt in good used condition. I'm not really sure if this is vintage or what, but it does have a big E tag on the front breast pocket. It is tagged a size small and fits like it. I have also provided actual measurements for your convenience.

USD shipped 30

Actual Measurements:

Shoulder 2 shoulder: 16”

Pit 2 pit: 19.5”

Pit 2 cuff: 20”

Pit 2 hem (bottom): 17”

Back of neck 2 hem (bottom): 32

img0251bd1.jpg

aaaqe8.jpg