firefox

upandcoming

you don't. it's happened to me before, but only when my firefox closes itself due to some error. then when i try to re-open it it will ask if i want to restore or start new session. don't click start new session and it won't erase.

is that what happened to you?

no, i just come on and it just dissapered. it happened twice for no reason. im not deleting them either....i just looked like 2 minutes ago and they arent there anymore. they were earlier today, i think.

http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Afi%3Aofficial&hs=txS&q=firefox+bookmarks+problem&btnG=Hae&meta=

It's probably a profile problem. I assume you're using Windows. You can find your profiles in

-C:\Documents and Settings\[user Name]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (XP) OR

-C:\users\[user Name]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (VIsta)

There you should find a bookmarkbackups folder. You can import the bookmarks like so:

"Bookmarks -> Organize (or Manage) Bookmarks... -> File -> Import... -> from File"

hope this helps :)

http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Afi%3Aofficial&hs=txS&q=firefox+bookmarks+problem&btnG=Hae&meta=

It's probably a profile problem. I assume you're using Windows. You can find your profiles in

-C:\Documents and Settings\[user Name]\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (XP) OR

-C:\users\[user Name]\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (VIsta)

There you should find a bookmarkbackups folder. You can import the bookmarks like so:

"Bookmarks -> Organize (or Manage) Bookmarks... -> File -> Import... -> from File"

hope this helps :)

it doesnt help, but thanks...

fuck this is pissing me off, i was oging to buy this cardigan and now i dont know the fucking site

sweet, i got them back, but i dont think i got all of them back. If anyone else has this problem, let me know, i can tell you how to get them back