Urban legends

This is awesome....seems you really can buy anything on ebay!

http://wintersteel.homestead.com/Mini_Elephant.html

It got me to thinking - what other weird and wonderful urban legends are out there in your city? Strange creatures in the sewer? That friend of a friend of your hairdresser who went to Bali, fell asleep in the airport lounge and woke up with his kidney missing!!!!! That girl who came back from holiday in Africa with a big pimple that broke and all these little spiders came out....

Bring it on - who can beat Thailand`s mummifed little water elephant?

:)

This is awesome....seems you really can buy anything on ebay!

http://wintersteel.homestead.com/Mini_Elephant.html

It got me to thinking - what other weird and wonderful urban legends are out there in your city? Strange creatures in the sewer? That friend of a friend of your hairdresser who went to Bali, fell asleep in the airport lounge and woke up with his kidney missing!!!!! That girl who came back from holiday in Africa with a big pimple that broke and all these little spiders came out....

Bring it on - who can beat Thailand`s mummifed little water elephant?

:)

I recall an episode of Discovery Channel's Urban Legends with the sexy Natasha Hendstridge successfully debunked the myth of the Thai Mini water elephants.

What - thats it? *bump*

I just read an interesting one. The myth about alligators in the New York sewers is apparently an old one, they were saying the same thing about Constantinople in the 4th century. But then, they did find that alligator in Central pak a few years go didnt they....

Also, Ciara is a man.

• 1 year later...
well I don't live in New Jersey, but some of my friends do.

They refered me to this site called weirdnj.com and it freaks me out reading that site.

i spend most of my time in nj.

i'm looking at that site now. DR. WEIRD.

If it wasn't for the magazine, I would of choose a different name for this site.

If you really look at it in a way, it seems like most of the weirdness in US is in New Jersey. It's almost like all the weirdness in stuck in NJ.

I love the fact that in most states, they tear down most abandoned buildings and build new ones. While her in NJ, they just leave them and hope that some one some day will move in and open something.