going to calgary for a week...

turcy.

all i'm really looking for are boots/shoes and jeans, specifically APC new cures, and WHATEVER for boots/shoes, can anyone recommend a good vintage shop for shoes? i wouldn't mind finding a store with APC apparel as well, as i'd love a polo and some shorts

I live in Calgary and I don't know of anywhere that sells APC here, although I've heard that the Holt Renfrew sometimes get stuff in, I wouldn't count on it though

If you drop by Gravity Pope (all new as far as I know) they might be able to point you in the direction of a good vintage store, you might even find something you like there.

Sorry I couldn't help more, but there really isn't all that much going on in Calgary.

i went to calgary for a couple hours once, from vancouver en route to toronto. the airport was nice enough, albeit small.

that wind up aeroplane near one of the departure gates entertained me the whole time.

hope this helps...

the APC website lists Haven as a retailer, though I've never been, or heard anything about it, maybe worth calling in?

HAVEN (MG) 10528-108 Street - T5H 2Z9 Edmondton AB

It's a pretty small shop with really helpful, friendly people. They carry pretty nice denim (APC, Rag & Bone, Corpus), but it can be a bit pricy...APCs are 185 CAD.