Teach Me Kamera

wEstSidE

I is dumb.

Please dun learn me how 2 use kamera.

me has Minolta Maxxum 5000i. want 2 change film 2 take picture. then want take picture and put on computer. please help we???

THIS IS SERIUS THREAD.

take your cassette playa tshirt back to the store

and use the money to buy a digi cam

stupid solved

i could buy one but i don't want to.

maybe a disposable or something?

btw one of them ripped a little while i was lifting something.

well i think you can get film scanners but i mean... analog has no place on digital so step back son

does this make any sense???

seriously though how do i put the film in it.

I could probably figure out how to put the film in the kammira but damned if I can explain it without seeing it.

I guess you found the door release on the right side that opens the camera.

On my old minolta there was a button or switch that would rewind the old film, I can't remember if it was on the left or right of the camera body.

After putting the new canister in, you thread the end into the takeup spindle on the right and depress the shutter release; it should advance the film enough to wind it firmly onto the takeup spindle.

Then you close the door and start shooting. Check the frame counter to make sure film is advancing.

And if you were just taking the piss, wEstie, ya got me.

ok, what is the shutter release? the take up spindle is the thing that's holding the film inside the camera on the other side of the canister right? what does the rewing button look like?

now how do i use the timer?

shutter release is the button on top on the right side, also called "take picture button."

yes about spindle.

I will have to find my minolta when i get home and tell you about the rewind button; i recall it as a side to side switch on the right side, on the back plane of the body.

I have no clue about the timer, mine didn't have one.