Do you feel awkward when...

Do you feel akward when replying to a post that wasn't direct to you?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel akward when replying to a post that wasn't direct to you?

• Yes
    • No

Do you feel weird answering questions that weren't directed to you? Specifically on the more 'serious' forums, supershopper, superdenim... etc.

EXAMPLE:

shoess.jpg
Sphoxx, what are those? The emblem on the bottom looks familar....Cloak?

The question isn't directed to me... and I know the answer, but I feel weird about posting it. To me it feels like I'm stealing their thunder or something semi-rediculous like that.

How about you?

I don't feel weird about it, I see it like this ..

The person they are asking the question to might not log in for a while or they may never even see the question, so you shouldn't just leave that curious person in the dust.

Makes sense... and I've thought about it that way too. I really don't know why I feel weird about it, but I think I'll get over it. :rolleyes:

I think the only thing I wouldn't really answer would be if there is a question about pricing.

For example;

"Hey ______, how much did that coat cost?"

I guess I would just feel weird telling the person who asked said question what the other person paid.

Nah man, forums are for sharing information... not going to wait for whoever the question was directed at to answer, cause they may not look at the thread again. People usually just ask people directly because they expect that particular person to know the answer...

no, I don't get embarrassed on the internet.

leeoakfakwehfakl;jlsef;alwjef

a

HOWEVER.

In real motherfucking life- if someone asks someone else a personal question for example; "what did you do last nite" and I think that it was directed to me, and I answer their question........... especially if my answer is lame, like "nothing" or "sat at home" or "ate cake, alone" or "went to dinner with my parents"... or something.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I feel like crying...

Yeah, I hate when I accidentally answer someone's question that wasn't directed towards me. Makes me feel mad awkward.

no, I don't get embarrassed on the internet.

leeoakfakwehfakl;jlsef;alwjef

a

HOWEVER.

In real motherfucking life- if someone asks someone else a personal question for example; "what did you do last nite" and I think that it was directed to me, and I answer their question........... especially if my answer is lame, like "nothing" or "sat at home" or "ate cake, alone" or "went to dinner with my parents"... or something.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I feel like crying...