I Really Dislike

the fact that I'm bi-polar and my doctor gives me Lamictel, but the dose isnt strong enough, so the doctor gives me Abilify to add to the cocktail............fuck man driving home I fell asleep, luckily I hit the road bumps and pulled over to sleep...fuckin doctor needs tog et his shit straight and tell me the side effects.........

and the colored girls go "doo-da-doo-da-doo-da-da-da-doo"

wait, now it's my turn to tell you that you don't even know how bad things can get:

my doctor prescribed me welbutrin to modify the effects of my paxil, but the welbutrin made me paranoid and delusional and i started hearing things, i stopped taking both meds at once and 4 days later collapsed in a heap in my hallway, apparently trying to go cold turkey off of paxil is like trying to quit herion.

wait, now it's my turn to tell you that you don't even know how bad things can get:

my doctor prescribed me welbutrin to modify the effects of my paxil, but the welbutrin made me paranoid and delusional and i started hearing things, i stopped taking both meds at once and 4 days later collapsed in a heap in my hallway, apparently trying to go cold turkey off of paxil is like trying to quit herion.

shut the fuck up!!!....for reals??? thats weak shit nigga.....yeah my doctor has had me try tons of shit, from lithium, zanax, seroquil to sleep better...man its the worst doing months of shit to not even get it right

Guest StuckOnStupid
the fact that I'm bi-polar and my doctor gives me Lamictel, but the dose isnt strong enough, so the doctor gives me Abilify to add to the cocktail............fuck man driving home I fell asleep, luckily I hit the road bumps and pulled over to sleep...fuckin doctor needs tog et his shit straight and tell me the side effects.........

and the colored girls go "doo-da-doo-da-doo-da-da-da-doo"

abilify aint no joke homie, i just read about that shit yesterday...

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2007/05/18/autism_misdiagnosis/index2.html

Guest StuckOnStupid

that's really crummy man. i started wellbutrin about two months ago. i feel like i have come up for air after 10 solid years of crushing depression. i cant fucking beleive i was living my life everyday without this little pill. i'm almost happy. and a welcome side effect is that unlike other pills like paxil, which completely sap your sex drive and make you anorgasmic, this little wonder has pretty much enabled me to fuck 3 times a day a,d every nut busted feels like christmas, channukah, ice cream sundaes and an 8 minute jimi hendrix solo.