Haayyyllllss yeah!!! San Diegans only!!!

ayo..anyone else get tickets for the 94.9 independence jam at Southwestern College(1 mile away from my house) to go see : Interpol, Kings of Leon, Spoon and all the other acts..

fuck ..I love the shows radio stations put out sometimes, theyre the fuckin best aand all for only 40 bucks no ticketmaster bullshit...

edit: brought to us by Miller Lite....and since I'm a glutton for cheap shit...its the fuckin best

now i know where you live. im gonna find your lambo with the top down and lay a creamy beefie deuce on the supple leather. then let that shit simmer in the south cali sun.

in other news:

that show sounds pretty good. and they new interpol songs i heard last time they played were pretty tasty. any news on an official release date?

Landlords sometimes....and no I dont cruise around in that, I'm too paranoid someone like BOORADLEY will shit in it or take a piss......usually restaurants with the family, alot of parties