portland anyone?

M.O.A

there is that new denim shop but i cant remember the name...its on like 13th or 14th a block away from hot lips....jeez...why cant i remember the name.....oh yeah, there is also the adidas originals store....hmmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Nolita and Blake are the best denim shops around in Portland,

and then of course you got buffalo exchange on burnside and hawthorne and the red light on hawthorne as well.

There is also merangue (sp) boutique in Lake Oswego and one in Salem, but all they have are the over saturated Sevens and a few pairs of true's for the ladies.

hope it helps

sam....nice to see you postin......nelita is awesome...i need to hit that store up.....btw nord. rack has a ton of old paper denim right now.....and chip n pepper and da'mage on super sale....

• 1 month later...

went to this semi-new boutique/art space called FIX on burnside across from the doug fir....not a huge selection, but a few interesting piece unique apparel and art....

atomic lily on the other side of burnside has some great vintage tees, especially of the old rock variety...

great vintage sunglasses at this crazy place called the glamour gallery on belmont....