April 20, 2007

naturaljax

4:20 is fucking stupid.

IF i SEE ANOTHER SCRAWNY FUCKING KID WRITING "4:20" ON ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKING DESK I AM GOING TO SNAP.

That being said; Like anyother friday I'll probably spend the evening taking Diphenhydramine hydrochloride, and smoking a couple bowls/doing a line with nice bums and close friends.

Doesn't benadryl make you sleepy? The minute I take that stuff I feel hell of groggy and fall asleep.

t minus 6 hours? its 420 baby youre supposed to be high all day

kicked a 420 am sesh last night, just woke up and showered, bout to head out to my dealer and grab some of that haze... and go on the steamwhistle tour vip edition oh its gonna be a great day

yeah I know but I've got class and shit until about 3:00 so i'm just gonna hold out and rip a bong at 4:20 exactly

once I do that though, ooh wee it's gonna be good times :D

I bought a personal dub, that should fuck me up proper

Doesn't benadryl make you sleepy? The minute I take that stuff I feel hell of groggy and fall asleep.

Yeah, but if you take enough of it (6-8 pills to start) you get really intense hallucinations- some people don't like them, because they can get to realistic.

For most people the drowsiness is overwhelming the first time you take them but if you can get past it and not fall asleep you'll (in my opinon) be in for a wicked trip... You know when wake up in the middle of the night to flip your pillow or something, and you think to yourself "I love sleeping, this feels so good", and then go back to sleep? Yeah, think of feeling like that for 5 hours straight.

Absolute bliss.