Japan>

velvetant

I'm wanting to buy a Yoshio Kubo sweater i've seen on a web feature. I think this is sold in Japan only, Beams in particular. Would anyone know how i could go about purchasing this or contacting Beams? I been on thier wesbite, but i don't speak Japanese.

Also, i believe there's a way of purchasing items from japan via yahoo - anybody have the link and a rough guide about how to go about doing so?

thanks in advance!!!

if the entire site is in japanese theres a good chance they only ship to japan. there are several forum members offering proxy / shopping services from japan, a few can be found in the Online Stores and Shopping Services.

in addition, member Jake Unkutt ans japanhookup are offering the same services.

some of these guys are on hiatus right now but there are also other services such as bid-service.jp that offer the same.

japanhookup is on hiatus until april -- but i've used him and had a great, smooth transaction.

jake, i don't believe he takes paypal. but if you're in europe he probably has an easy way to transfer payment so check with him.

otherwise you're stuck with an established online shopping service (a few have been mentioned) which, i'm finding out, is quite expensive.