Sydney

sparka

I am living in Sydney for a few months and was wondering if there were any places to pick up some Cheap Mondays, Acne, APC, etc. Also, has anyone heard anything about that consignment store called the Frock Exchange in Balmain? Good? Worth the ferry ride? Thanks for the help

the only stores that i know that stock apc are incu (the galleries victoria on pitt st, and on oxford street) and our spot (liverpool st, check the superfuture maps), if you're a guy you might like to check out a small cluster of stores on burton street (check the surry hills superfuture map) namely supply, another and footage. you should also check out a place called mint on manly beach

From memory APC's are about AU$230 in stores.

Don't quote me.

EDIT: there is also a store on/near bondi beach that has a good range of Cheap Monday, I have never been but i emailed the stockist ages ago. They said it was called CM so I dont know if this is an abbreviation for cheap monday or just a coincidence.