Edmonton Shopping

touchthesky

nice to see some calgary on the board. head to whyte ave. thats about it. gravity pope carries some alright gear. april 77, nice collective, acne, nudie etc. what are you looking for? downtown has holt renfrew but nothing better than calgary.

also, search the post recently about the new shop that opened.

Thanks for the info. I heard there was a place that sold japanese denim (like samurai, etc.) or maybe that was my mind making that up. But yeah it is cool to know that there are people from calgary on here. I saw a guy at goodfoot with a hare coat and apc ns. That you?

nooope not me. do you have myspace? pm me if you do.

You definetely need to hit up the new shop HAVEN. It just opened a couple weeks ago, it's right behind Grant Mac at 105 ave and 108 street.

They sell streetwear fused with highend. Brands like APC, Corpus, Alife, Surrender etc. dope looking store no doubt.

nice to see some calgary on the board. head to whyte ave. thats about it. gravity pope carries some alright gear. april 77, nice collective, acne, nudie etc. what are you looking for? downtown has holt renfrew but nothing better than calgary.

also, search the post recently about the new shop that opened.

deathmullet, where do you typically go in Calgary?

deathmullet, where do you typically go in Calgary?

to be honest i typically don't buy much stuff here. jeans i definitely don't as they are grossly overpriced and can always be found cheaper on here. thats kinda how i found superfuture... looking to buy some nudies that weren't available yet in calgary haha. but if you want a list of some alright stores...

brooklyn

leo

henry

gravity pope

holt renfrew

random thrift

purr

that pretty much covers basically anywhere you can find alright stuff at best.

but yeah like i said, i usually buy online, thrift because its cheap or make trips to van and do big lots when i'm there.

Edmonton has almost no Japanese denim. I do my shopping online or during trips. Haven is average at best and gets very little in and what they do get in is super overpriced. Foosh on whyte ave has some OK dunks and very nice staff but they also have trouble getting in stock and most people are on a waiting list to get in their new stock.

I am sorry to say that there is very little decent shopping in edmonton. The Henry store just south of whyte ave and high grade in the west ed have some really good denim sales on right now (nudies for pretty cheap) but other then that not much.