FS: NWT APC black raw and washed gray Cures.

airportlobbytx

I bought two pairs of Cures in size 32 from a guy in Asia who was liquidating old stock. I ordered up from my usual APC size, but these are still a bit small on me. Looking to unload them so I can reorder, one size up. The seller seemed legit - answered all questions quickly, sent EMS Express, and the jeans look great. They're older models, so they are slightly different - thicker belt loops, flat buttons, the gray jeans are (RiRi) zip fly, but these details are all consistent with older APCs.

PayPal or money order. $80 each, shipped in North America, or the first $140, shipped, for both. I've sold a few things on here (and bought a few) and have a lot of eBay feedback - airportlobby. PayPal account is [email protected]. You can also shoot me questions at that address.

The black jeans: SOLD

The gray jeans - price drop to $70 - measure 33 across the waist, 33 down the inseam, 9 at the rise and have a 7.5 leg opening. These are zip fly, with a RiRi zipper. Dark gray stitching dark brown pocket linings. Great winter jeans. These smell musty - not sure if it from the wash of the way the seller stored them. Should wash out with a soak or dry clean. They have a faint, small rectangular smudge on the left thigh (didn't show up in the picture), which I think is from a tag. Should wash out as well. Tried on, never washed or worn.

Both jeans were made in Tunisia.

jeansya9.jpg

blackfronttu1.jpg

gray1dr0.jpgblackbackex2.jpg