Are the Killers Superfuturians?

digital_denim

your just mad because MTV discovered them before you did.

I didnt like the killers for a long time...then i decided to listen to an album and i really enjoyed it. Sure, it isnt the most challenging music out there, but its fun, poppy, and makes you smile. What more could you want?

I went the other route. I initially thought they stunk, then tried to give them a shot, then concluded that they stink. I agree with your taste in pants, though.

the killers are dope.

so i heard 50 cent will be exposing and bringing Samurai's to the states. He said by the yeah 2007 everyone will know know what samurai's is. He will cut costs changing a few things on the denim, make the samurai's baggyer with larger waists available, slap a g-unit emblem on them and take away the selvage and mass produce an unlimited amount of samurai's that will be available at all Macy's and later on all marshall's. He will cut the price down more than double keeping it under $100 for a pair of sammies VX5000 and all other sam's so that urban kids will be able to afford it.

Hey guys be condesending towards urban youth and hip hop culture thats always alot of fun LOL LOL *slaps knees* *Gufaws*