**Raf Simons S/S 2007 Metallic Blazer Size 46(S) $250 **

kyungtae

http://www.vogue.co.uk/fashion/spring-summer-2007/mens/raf-simons#/image/10

Here is the official runway photo.

This is a pre-owned Raf Simons blazer. Raf Simons has been well known for this experiments with new fabrics and this particular piece is an excellent example. The composition of this jacket is 85% Polyester (PL), 9% Metallic AF (ME: Metallic fabric), and 6% Polyurethane (PU). The addition of the Metallic fabric is what gives the metallic effect of the jacket. Furthermore, the materials are waterproof and are very light, making this a perfect spring/summer jacket.

This is a one button jacket with a peak lapel, size 46. The color is black. Guaranteed authentic.

Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder 17, Armpit to armpit 19, Length 27

Shipping: Any US destination will be 9.99. If you live in New York City, local pick up is more than welcome. Please contact me for further detail. For international shipping, please ask before you bid. Shipping to some parts of Eastern Europe, and Australia is particularly expense. I will only charge what the post offices charge, nothing more, so please keep that in mind.

$(KGrHqV,!rkE88hC+yYDBPTN7MJttg~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqZ,!ooE8c7KNIHNBPTN7R6nd!~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqF,!hEE85leGmTOBPTN7WVDc!~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqR,!rkE88hC+bCGBPTN7c)pDw~~60_57.JPG$(KGrHqV,!qoE88ffV,UzBPTN7jk1Bw~~60_57.JPG