did weed for the first time yesterday

sion'yo

• 2 weeks later...

my first time was actually years ago, and ever since i've been paranoid. here's my experience:

i took a hit and started coughing for like 5 minutes. but my friends kept taking hits so i took like 5 more. at first felt like asian glow head just throbbin. i was thinking oh hey this aint so bad. its just like im drunk. my friends started getting munchies, but i started to trip out 30 minutes later. i would try to remember stuff but 1 second later, i would forget it. my friends all started looking the same. i tried to close my eyes and sleep, but i would open my eyes right away and would be like WTF WHAT JUST HAPPENED? and i would freak out even more cause i couldn't remember shit. being the nerd i am, i was trying to remember chemical reactions i just learned just to make sure i was ok, but that made my head hurt more. my buddies started worrying about me and asking me if im alright, it felt like the police were interrogating me so i just didn't respond. then suddenly one of my weird indian buddies who has a weird asian fetish said my name in a creepy ass voice, and i just yelled GO AWAY!!! i somehow fell asleep, next day woke up at 8 am, went to class. i tried to write notes down but wouldn't remember what the professor just said, and 50 minutes felt like 3 hours. i still had that trippy/forgetful feeling for 3 days.

lol #notolerancesup