Zoo York - hot or not

Let me clarify what I meant earlier. I think Zoo York is now toilet meaning I don't rock their shit and would rather direct readers to more progressive brands. Zoo York is too trendy and all over the place at the moment. I don't like being a walking bilboard which companies like Fubu have a habit of instilling on recent acquisitions under their company's umbrella. The words "Zoo York" on a hoodie just don't do it for me anymore. just my 2 cents

Zoo is NYC history and will always be legendary in NYC. When they got bought by echo I thought the whole vibe changed. They took what was a staple, mostly New York Legends team and booted alot of dudes that were down for them ( Supa , Correa, the list goes on). Skate Team Wise you can't front on their team . Zered can do whatever and they have the living legend Harlod Hunter not to forget the very legendary Jeff Pang. Clothing wise shit has become wack. It's pretty much just some ecko designs with Zoo logos on them so nothing with to much thought behind it.