Nike iD Studio

Has anyone ever gone in the Nike iD studio in NYC or where ever the other one is? I know that you to be invited to go to it, but that isn't my question. My question is how much does it cost? Is it expensive or pretty decent? I'm thinking about doing it, but I'm not really sure about it.

I dropped by in March. A couple of friends and I did up some 90s and 97s. The prices are all retail plus 10 for shipping.

The pair of 90s I did were $90 + $7.00 (shipping) + $8.54 (taxes). Mine took a month to get to me, same with the friend that also did a 90. The friend that did a 97 is still waiting, some sort of delay.

I posted a pair in "recent purchases" if you want to check. I definately recommend doing it. It's quite the experience, especially if you're into the kicks. Plus, the bird that helped me out, I think her name was Jolie, was SOOOO fit, so fine. All the cats working their are mad decent - can't wait to go back next time i'm in the city.

peace

fuckin' right i'm a doctor

I didn't pay for mine, but the prices are the same as they are on nikeid.com. I did some 95s a couple weeks back, I would have paid whatever it cost. Definitely worth it. Everyone that works there was cool. And my kicks came out ill.

I think it's tough to get in for an appointment unless you "know someone". I got in there as press on assignment.

Quote:

I dropped by in March. A couple of friends and I did up some 90s and 97s. The prices are all retail plus 10 for shipping.

The pair of 90s I did were $90 + $7.00 (shipping) + $8.54 (taxes). Mine took a month to get to me, same with the friend that also did a 90. The friend that did a 97 is still waiting, some sort of delay.

I posted a pair in "recent purchases" if you want to check. I definately recommend doing it. It's quite the experience, especially if you're into the kicks. Plus, the bird that helped me out, I think her name was Jolie, was SOOOO fit, so fine. All the cats working their are mad decent - can't wait to go back next time i'm in the city.

peace

--- Original message by soundune on May 4, 2006 07:50 PM

no more tax.

but yeah... i got in without an appointment but i do have a referral if anyone wants to buy it.

Boosters in abundance, buy a half-price sweater new.