THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

I'm thinking of getting the ironheart superblacks, but the leg openning might be a little big. any suggestions for a similar jean?

There really is nothing similar to that Super Black jean... if you're talking about the look of the denim and the feel of the jean there is nothing else like it. If you're talking about the fit, it's a slimmed down 501 style jean...

0100336_poly_black_01.jpg

81% cotton 18% polyester 1% elastane

or

0100392_black_01.jpg

98% cotton 2% elastane

I think I like the look of the poly/cotton ones more, but would I be able to machine wash those regularly? Or is dry clean better? I'm looking for something that will hold its colour well over time, and will preferably be machine washable.

edit: both are cheap monday

I'm trying to decide between jean shop jeans and diors. I have my eye on the classic (slim) fit, long (35.5") inseam jean shop pair, and 19 cm diors. I've tried both and seen the difference (zip fly, slightly smaller inseam, & button at the top of the fly vs. button fly and clasp at the top of the fly), but I was wondering if anybody could give me a more in depth analysis. Does anybody know how the 2 compare in terms of fading time length, durability, and waist rise levels?

For people with jean shop jeans, how much would you recommend sizing down? I'm going for a slim but not skinny fit. the people at the store say to size down one but maybe there are other opinions.

^^ i love it when someone quotes an unedited phrase or word in someones post. then they go back and edit it. haha

I'm not a real belt kinda guy, since I usually don't wear one and if I do it's from the gap. However, I like the fh belt more, I think. I know it's more expensive, but the quality just seems more impressive, albeit I'm basing that mostly on the fact that fh's is stainless steel, while samurai's is pewter, and also fh's pictures are better.

I'm not a real belt kinda guy, since I usually don't wear one and if I do it's from the gap. However, I like the fh belt more, I think. I know it's more expensive, but the quality just seems more impressive, albeit I'm basing that mostly on the fact that fh's is stainless steel, while samurai's is pewter, and also fh's pictures are better.

The flathead looks cooler, more versatile, and of better quality to me. Really like the buckle for some reason...