superconfessional

ahaha. sucks for you jeep. My roommate freshman year was a bro injun. Turned out to be my best friend later, we share the same birthday and everything.

no he's a good roommate, just needs to stop being such a bitch about the AC. don't care if he's from TN. its fucking 72 outside, 68 in here and I have what I believe to be reynauds syndrome. fuck me.

I'm seriously gonna have words with my roommate. The air conditioning does NOT need to be on all the time. Honestly, it's fucking always 68 degrees in our room with it off and yet he comes in at 2 in the morning sweating from being off somewhere playing parlor games with his homo-ass theatre friends and drinking peach schnaps in solo cups. Fuck.

collegeeeee

Lame. My old dorm mate used to blast the heater at full power when he came in at night and I was sleeping. I would wake up with a sore throat and feel all dessicated. He was a cool guy though, no theatre friends and peach schnapps.

Are we doing this now?

I don't think I like art school people. I need to find more people who aren't art school people but who are at art school.

that's like finding people who aren't bro school people but who are at bro school.

it takes time...but you'll find.

Are we doing this now?

I don't think I like art school people. I need to find more people who aren't art school people but who are at art school.

I've found some... it took some digging and wandering in and out of rooms during shitshow nights, but I found a couple.

You got worm, I got NYC crew... it balances out in similar relations.

good night sufu. time for me to catch up on 2 days of no sleep.

you sound like me circa 10 years ago jeep. I fucking hated every single day of my first year. i think you need to find some sort of outlet, start a band, join the radio station, write for the newspaper. I think you unrealistically have this idea that all these similar types of people will just happen to get together and be friends, when they probably won't. Also, don't have such high expectations. Everyone throws around the word Bro this and that, but the funny thing is, I bet most of my friends would be considered here as irish equivalent of "bros" but they're great fucking guys, and I consider all of them my great friends. Fuck, they don't even like any of the things I like, music, jeans etc. but I probably relate to them more than 99% of people on this board. Either way, you started what, 1 month ago? give it time...I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Man I got a roommate whose interests include drama/theatre tech, ultimate frisbee, robotics, 3d rendering, mech and elec engineering, startrek, stargate sg-1, startrek TNG, battlestar galactica, etc..

you're only a couple weeks in right? Give it some time. For the first 2 months, we weren't even in the room a the same time, we'd established the dirty sock under the door rule, and then by the time all our women left us, it was just us left to do heart to hearts and laugh at each other when neither of us was waking up for a 1pm class.

where do you guys find out all this pre-info about your roommates before you meet them? I had 3 white roommates that they kept changing up, walked into my room, and it was an indian dude and his dad, on the 2nd or 3rd day of the first week.

julz- No worries. Shit, my degree ain't worth much and at least you got some money out of it. What kinda shit you lookin' to do workwise?

wow, three pages later...im thinking makeup. i can make some money AND be happy with what im doing.

I really really really really love Blur

Also, is it sorta typical of bro-middle eastern dudes to be like, very overly friendly and sorta to assume they know you because they wanna put on a good front because I know their cousins are out blowing up Mosques and Coalition bases?

I'm a fuck tonight. hah

most arabs i know dont really give a shit about what other arabs are doing overseas. we're sorta busy just trying to find a life in between arab tradition and american life to hate anyone.

we're cousins anyway.

where do you guys find out all this pre-info about your roommates before you meet them? I had 3 white roommates that they kept changing up, walked into my room, and it was an indian dude and his dad, on the 2nd or 3rd day of the first week.

i picked a smoking room. that was all i knew about my roommates, we all smoked inside the fucking dorm. those were the days

I picked a smoking room too. My roommate didn't even smoke, at least til he had been in there awhile. He smoked black n milds with his basketball team friends in high school, so he picked the smoking room. Then he met me, and I copped cartons and put them in his mini-fridge. He inevitably started smoking. They used to joke that I would hit the showers and all they'd see was a cloud of smoke rise whe nthe water hit my head. That or that all they remember about me from freshman year was when I was drunk and in the hallway, or passing by my room and seeing the back of my head, with the glow of a laptop screen and cloud of smoke around me.

I can't believe chicks pee in liquor isles in the local A&P

girl-peeing-in-store.jpg

Hahahahaha. I'm really glad i was able to come back to this. Fucking great.

Jeep- Me, you, vs toto and lab getting an apartment in manhattan or brooklyn next year. Alex, don't worry about the axe. We'll only have CDG2 shampoo in our bathroom.

I felt so bad when i got to the bar and this one girl who i know has a boyfriend she's committed to was letting this guy put in all kinds of work and buying her and my friend who invited me drinks. He didn't have a chance with either of them but they let him drop time and dimes into them. I wanted to warn him, but i got a beer out of it so i couldn't.

I should've but he also worked at the bar, so he was getting drinks for free and i didn't feel as bad. It was an irish pub with some old ass irish guy singing drinking songs with a guitar so i was distracted.

Jeep- Wanna start a sufu nice guys club and create sig banners and shit? Something about how we're suckers?

wow, three pages later...im thinking makeup. i can make some money AND be happy with what im doing.

That's cool. If you can find something you wouldn't be miserable doing word up. Gotta be places to do makeup in new york. Just wait until makeup becomes all the rage with rick, ann and raf and all the sufu niggas start caking that shit on. You'll make a fortune off this forum

Haha guys, I have a guido roommate. Swear to god, huge tub of hairgel in the bathroom, A/X jeans in the closet, and tight ass Armani t-shirts.

He asked me if the girls loved my tight jeans, and when I replied "obvi." he just rolled his eyes.

PS, I met two girls who totally wanted my dick tonight.

One of them is in my writing class. We catch eyes all the time, but I have a girlfriend, so I wouldn't do anything about it.

But, she's half Asian (like my girlfriend), her last name is Chen (like my girlfriend), and she plays lacrosse (like my girlfriend). And she's pretty hot.

Bummer.

EDIT: Also, fuck cheap ass light frat beer. That shit sucks balls. I'm so glad I didn't pay to get in.

Man I got a roommate whose interests include drama/theatre tech, ultimate frisbee, robotics, 3d rendering, mech and elec engineering, startrek, stargate sg-1, startrek TNG, battlestar galactica, etc..

sounds like a good match for you no?

yo i just took a real late night walk with the girl im gonna miss. makin memories AND fadin tha flat headzz

good night for branespload!

EDIT @ mrip:

at one point in my life I liked computers, and I joined my school's robotics team just to put on college apps.. and I guess the college thought those were two critical major interests of mine.. maybe I should've put down "doin' thangs," "robokoppin jawnz" instead..