April77

Astérix

Got my new Joeys today, but does Yoox normally do express shipping? I sent support an email asking if my order had been placed successfully, and they said it had and they had just shipped it. It went from warehouse in Italy to Philadelphia in under 48 hours.

Hopefully I can get a fit pic after work.

Got my new Joeys today, but does Yoox normally do express shipping? I sent support an email asking if my order had been placed successfully, and they said it had and they had just shipped it. It went from warehouse in Italy to Philadelphia in under 48 hours.

Hopefully I can get a fit pic after work.

i ordered some days ago and shipping was fast as hell as well. yoox is great. did you have to pay custom fees?

so when people say April 77 overdrive, do they mean april 77 record overdrive.

what is the real difference between 77 and 77 record.

i just bought my first pair, on the tag, it says 77 record overdrive 26, did i buy the right one? does 77 has its own version of overdrive as well

so confused.

hey!

Anyone who owns the older season A77 jackets (hell kennedy, meteor hell kat etc). what size should i get for the womens jacket? i'm a mens XS/S/34/44 n arnd 170cm or less. would S or M for the jackets be better for me?

hey!

Anyone who owns the older season A77 jackets (hell kennedy, meteor hell kat etc). what size should i get for the womens jacket? i'm a mens XS/S/34/44 n arnd 170cm or less. would S or M for the jackets be better for me?

i think medium. the womens are quite heavily cropped, no?

pretty cheap on bluebee but..

O FUCK, i fell asleep last night and when i wanted to make a payment this morning. all the items i wanted were sold out in my Bluebee cart. hate singapore's timing......

anyway, any sufu members who bought the studded kennedy jacket in M, if you dont like it. SELL ME PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so heartbrokenzzz

O FUCK, i fell asleep last night and when i wanted to make a payment this morning. all the items i wanted were sold out in my Bluebee cart. hate singapore's timing......

anyway, any sufu members who bought the studded kennedy jacket in M, if you dont like it. SELL ME PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so heartbrokenzzz

Try Rakuten and Yahoo JP. There are lots of older A77 items on there.

anyone kno where to cop Aprill 77 polos in Japan? specifically the gray polo.

its called manchester pique.

was going to get thru rakuten but they sold out in a week's time.

So i got a friend living there but i gotta tell him where to get em

thanks.