Vintage clothes are cool but vintage diets... let's just say science has progressed hahaha.
- Cutting out fat isn't going to do anything, and also fat is good for you (like it is soo good for you, look into ketogenic diet).
- "Gallons of water" isn't going to get you anything but hyponatremia. At most you should be drinking half your body weight in ounces, and honestly that might even be too much (your urine shouldn't be white). too much water also bad for your heart.
- "Loads of protein" isnt going to help with weight loss.
- Salt is an important nutrient. dont cut it out completely.
- Too much carbs is not good for you.
A proper diet would be: Proportional amount of vegetable, protein, and fats, and no sugar. and intermittent fasting does wonders.