Polyphasic Sleep

sedx.

Tthis guy was talking about requiring only 3 hours of deep sleep to feel fully rested. Say you sleep for six hours, the first three horus are light sleeping and you don't hit the deep end til the third hour. I think this is how to tap into the deep sleep from the start.

Hm, so to jump into the program oyu just take 20 minutes naps. But I wonder how effective does your rest become? This isn't advisable for people who exercise?

well from what ive read, the first week is complete hell. its sleep deprivation. but once youve basically hit the point of going fucking nuts, your brain figures it out and kicks directly into REM once you take one of those naps. so in a 24 hour span, youre getting 2 hours of REM sleep, while a regular person gets like 1.5 during a full night.

homme.homme, i dont think partying (using any substances at all) would work very well with this. we're not talking about just sleeping at random times throughout the day.

personally, the only problem id have with it is the fact you cant do anything that'll last longer than 4 hours. otherwise id love it.

i despise sleep.

jack off, watch some movies off movieforumz. jack off some more. one time i burnt my armpit hair and woke my family up at 3am. lol. start breakdancing. paint abstract expressionism art. watch spice world, hmmmm posh spice....... oh yeah, i did buy a sewing machine then took about a month or two spending my nights making crappy jeans. i also tailor stuff for family at night too. watch the office and kitchen nightmares. last year i was on some meditating shit, i found enlightenment a couple of times. i also remember i use to watch hsn and the miracle blade infomercial like twice a night. would also try writing a couple of books. never finished any of them. one thing i never really did for all my years of high school was study. studying's a waste of time for me. passed with a 3.0 gpa. cheah. trying to find some new shit to do though.

i dont do that uberman shit whatever cuz you cant really take naps every 2 hours if you got stuff to do. i just sleep twice a day. one hour and three hour sleeps. however oversleeping happens like once a week.

I tried the Everyman schedule for about a week and ultimately failed. While I was sleep deprived, I was definitely feeling a lot better than when I was clocking 6-10 hours of monophasic sleep.

What made me quit? The fact that I have to space out my 3 naps pretty much screwed with my social life. So much for flexibility. I started skipping naps and I pretty much overslept all my alarms, even unconsciously hiding and throwing my alarms in my sleep.

Although I would love to try it again when I have the time to.