• I’ve posted how the catalog numbers work before - but without checking, and without asking if things have changed my only reaction to that number is that it is fake
    • retiring these for now since my hand repairs totally blew out. @julian-wolf you interested in possibly working on them? 
    • I imagine most FC fans are not into the brand for full on retro/repro cuts but perhaps some will find this of interest. I had picked up the 30th anniversary jeans from Standard & Strange back in November 2022. They were reasonably priced initially & then when a sale kicked in I decided to buy a second pair which are still unwashed/unworn.  I'd been hoping the matching jacket would turn up, similarly priced at S&S but it never did. After seeing the price ($500, I think) on the FC site I decided to pass.  Recently I got the bug to search & see if one might be available somewhere online, & found a size 46 at Son Of A Stag. The price was still high but with first time buyer discount it came down to where I couldn't resist. I noticed that the cardboard tags were different from those that had had been on the jeans. Also the jeans had come in a cloth bag emblazoned with "1946", while the jacket had no bag & was described as 1944-45. Consequently I was crossing my fingers that the jacket would be made from the same denim as the jeans, which I like a lot.  Happily it turned out the denim is the same on both items. Not sure if my photos best demonstrate that , but to my eyes the look & feel appeared identical.  I'm including a photo side by side with the Freewheelers 1944 jacket. The FC is a wider shape which is accentuated by the stiffness of the denim.   
    • Nice! My Kyotos are actually 33x32 and fit almost exactly the same as my Resolute 710 33x33 aside from a shorter front and back rise. Those appear to have less wear than my pair did when I bought them, so you'll have fun fading them. 
  • Benzak Denim Developers
    European denim and lifestyle brand from Amsterdam

Companion Denim
    Handcrafted denim from Barcelona

Dawson Denim
    British made selvedge workwear from Hove

Evisu
    Legendary Japanese denim brand

Ginew
    Native American-owned denim line

HINOYA
    Japanese denim and streetwear from Tokyo

Iron Heart
    Heavy duty denim

KOJIMA GENES x SF
    Japanese denim

Lone Flag
    Modern denim and menswear born in southern CA

• Tell a friend

Love superfuture® | Supertalk? Tell a friend!
  • hello 2024!

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.
    Classifieds listings are now free for members.
    supertalk is now upgraded to //// supertalk 8 ////
    You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 25 years. supertalk has been online for 21 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.