ALD Denim in Paris

7-eleven

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew any stores that sold ALD Denims in Paris. I'm looking for Royal Darktones specifically, but if there aren't those but others then that'd be good to know as well.

Also, if not in Paris, does anyone know where I could find any elsewhere?

Thanks.

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knew any stores that sold ALD Denims in Paris. I'm looking for Royal Darktones specifically, but if there aren't those but others then that'd be good to know as well.

Also, if not in Paris, does anyone know where I could find any elsewhere?

Thanks.

www.cultizm.com

www.contextclothing.com

and for future reference:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18704

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=2477

you won't find any in paris. actually you won't find any in france (sounds funny, but it's true). I emailed them a few months ago and they told me the only shop in france to carry them was Colette, but they didn't have any when i went there (and I did several times).

• 9 months later...

I have had a very fruitful ALD finding mission with help from a buyer at Oki Ni who is sourcing a pair of ALD W42 for me from what he described as the biggest stock of ALD in Europe from a shop in Amsterdam, I don't really have any more details at the moment but I'll post as and when I get the name and details of the shop.

Can't wait to get a pair, also getting a pair of ladies Versatilette for my fiancee.