Go Pills!

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

not as in a team called The Pills and im cheering them on, but as in pills that make you go, daddy-o.

So i finally found a Quack to gimme what i want, which is Dexedrine. I had a chick who used to hook me up way back when and she always said an underacheiver like myself could likely convince a shrink to get these bad boys. filled my script last night.

Fuck.

These. are. DOPE.

Hello getting all my work done, then tommorows, then maybe starting on fridays.

i like these wayyy better than adderal. i wiki'ed them and apparently im on the same ones they give to fucking fighter pilots on long missions.

fuckin A!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid
hook me up man!! ive god add, adhd, and fucking something els those are good for.

weeks supply for one of those cmf homme tshirts the kids are wearing.

that sounds pretty amazing. adderrall was my thing in hs... i think i've built an immunity, although. i'm trying to see what some dexedrine be like. although it sounds like a weight loss supplement. i could probably use one of those too.

Guest StuckOnStupid

yeah its dextroamphetamine. they are fucking magical. its like a drawn out, smoother coke buzz without the pleasure rush and desire to talk about how cool you are.

they let you get results, dammit.

yeah ill do a waywt in that chit, maing!

Clinical uses

1.ADHD

Narcolepsy

2.Extreme Obesity

3.Depression

hah. i knew it sounded like it w as for fat kids. three out of diagnosed symptoms aren't

bad. i think i could get a prescription, too.

yeah its dextroamphetamine. they are fucking magical. its like a drawn out, smoother coke buzz without the pleasure rush and desire to talk about how cool you are.

they let you get results, dammit.

yeah ill do a waywt in that chit, maing!

i'm on the same. well, dexamphetamine (dexamphetamine sulphate)...not sure if it's chemically identical or not. how many mg you on daily?

Guest StuckOnStupid

oh yeah these are gonna help me shed the 15 pounds ive packed on over the winter easy. i have been such a fucking fatyy fat eating at my desk all day...these shits make eating kind of a chore, like "yeah i could get a sandwich, but id rather finish these next 3 chapters, smoke half a deck of cigarettes, and spend a few hours on assparade.com".

Guest StuckOnStupid
it'll shrink it like winter, but when you get ready for battle it'll be a long fight to the death.

YES! i remeber when i used to take em it would retreat like, INSIDE my body...on some fightened turtle shit...but when the mood strikes you, and it will, you come out like Lexington Steele. But you dont do that screaming thing he does when he busts.

Whats the deal with that anyway? Fuck that is just a boner killer to have to hear him cry out like a little girl...

Guest StuckOnStupid
i'm on the same. well, dexamphetamine (dexamphetamine sulphate)...not sure if it's chemically identical or not. how many mg you on daily?

well i just started. i was given the 5mg instant release ones to try for the next week or two, then im to meet with Dr. Feelgood again and tell him how its working. What i Really would prefer is the 15mg continuous release joints as a staple, and keep these little guys around for a quick fix. they have 30mg instant release ones...but i dont ever want to meet the guy that HAS to take that much pharmeceutical speed at once. im supposed to be taking 1 in the am, on at lunch, but im taking about double that. i know my own body, goddamnit.

these things, when used correctly make you question why you ever wanted blow in the first place. all fucking sniffling and impotent and stinky armpits...gross.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Yeah?....

So's its not-so-distant cousin Methamphetamine.

hey man, by that convoluted logic, i should never lick a clitoris, because at one point somewhere between zygote and fetus it used to be a penis.

look pal, Big Pharma has never lied to me yet. They CARE about ME.

Guest StuckOnStupid
Here's the question;

how do you present yourself to the quack?

everytime i try i end up with shit like prozac... i never even fill those prescriptions.

best thing to do is just tell them you used to be on ritalin as a kid, that you went off years agfo, but you just cannot hack the demands in your place of work/school...you areworried about getting fired/flunking...you are at your witts end....tell them that your brother who goes to college out of state said he was diagnosed with the same thing and says dexadrine worked very well for him...

under no circumstances do you admit to any drug use, depression, or other health problems. those are red flags for prescription goodies.

Guest StuckOnStupid
where do you find a good corrupt quack?

you dont. they really dont exist.

psychiatry however...is a very inexact science. look, its like this...

when i was in this dudes office, he asked me a buch of questions etc etc, we talked. So as he begins his schpiel and pulls out his scrip pad, i put on my glasses. he then says

"you see, you wear glasses so you can see regularly, like everyone else. your eyes dont funtion at top shape, so the lenses help you. this medication acts as glasses" blablhblahblah..

i stopped listening right there because i wear gucci frames with plastic lenses. i have better than 20/20 vision. "ze goggles....zey do nooothinnggggg"

fucking hysterical.