。price drops 。[fs: A1923, Ann D, Silent, Acne (xs-l/43-44)]

wurm

THIS THREAD IS OUTDATED

THESE ITEMS MIGHT NOT BE AVAILABLE ANYMORE

PLEASE CHECK MY CURRENT SALES THREAD HERE:

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152343-xs-l-43-45-a1923-mmm-ann-d-acne-j-lostfound-s2a-price-drops/

Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.

For international shipping, please inquire (usually +$20-30, sometimes more or less).

I typically ship within 24 hours of payment.

I have done many transactions on here, StyleForum and sufu. If you would like references, I would be happy to give them to you.

My SF feedback page can be found here.

---------------------------------------------------

A1923 One-Piece Derbies

8400489504_d539ff947c_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 44 (fits 43-43.5)
new without box
reverse cordovan horse leather
$850 $825 $800 shipped

I bought these last fall but unfortunately they turned out to fit small. They have an excellent shape and the distressed leather is beautiful. The outer is made from one piece of leather. In my opinion they fit best for a 43.5 or smaller with an insole. This is less than what I paid, and the price I paid was already criminally low. $800 for new a1923 shoes is a steal.

Edited by wurm

Ann Demeulemeester Velvet Jacket

8399422373_510e82283f_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size xs (fits xs-s; see description)

used, excellent condition

body: 51% wool, 28% silk, 18% rayon, 3% polyamide; lining: 100% cotton

$250 $230 $210 $190 shipped

pit to pit – 18â€/46cm

shoulder to shoulder – 17.5â€/44.5cm

length – 31â€/79cm

sleeve – 25.5â€/64.5cm

I proxied this from Y!JP a while back without paying enough attention to the chest measurement. It’s too small for me. Fabric is nice, thick and soft. Color is black though there might be a touch of green in certain lights. Condition is great with no real signs of wear. As a 48 I can actually wear it without buttoning and it looks ok, though it feels tight in the shoulders. I’m guessing it would probably be best on an xs or s.

Edited by wurm

Acne Max Grey Thunder

8399405133_c1d472b03a_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 31 (fits 30-31)

used, excellent condition

98% cotton, 2% elastane

$120 $100 $90 $75 shipped

waist (aligned) – 17â€/43cm

front rise – 9â€/23cm

inseam – 32â€/81cm

hem – 7â€/18cm

I bought these almost a year ago but have since outgrown them. The denim is good, but the fit is great – tight but not too tight (Acne's best). These are in excellent condition - very few signs of wear. I sized up on them like many people do, and it gave me my desired fit, but you could go TTS for a tighter fit.

Edited by wurm

Silent by Damir Doma Parka

8400537826_50c20b38d3_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size m (fits m-l)

new without tags (see description)

50% cotton, 35% polyurethane, 15% goat leather

$375 $350 $325 $300 shipped

pit to pit - ~23" (this was hard due to the sleeve construction)

mid-chest - 24.5" - can be tightened significantly with drawstring

overall length - 42" (top of collar to bottom of back)

raglan sleeves

I bought this last year and never wore it. It’s nicer than most Silent pieces (made in Italy). It has leather detailing and removable vest inside – really warm. It fits oversize on a medium or more fitted (but still not really tight) on a large. There are two drawstrings on this as well. One near the mid-chest and one at the very bottom. Both can be tightened significantly. I don’t really live in a cold enough climate to get proper use of this. I tried it on a few times, and once when I was taking it off I forgot to unbutton the vest. Because of this, one of the buttons is loose in the inside. Not noticeable at all when worn and you can easily fix it yourself (I would but don't have thread).

Edited by wurm

Ann Demeulemeester Vitello Boots

8399409907_4cc24670fc_z.jpg

MORE PICTURES

size 44 (fits tts)

used, great condition

leather

$500 shipped

This is more or less an interest check. I bought these last fall, but they’re not really working out as intended. They look great but I have difficulty putting them together with stuff. There’s some wear from the previous owner, but it’s quite minor. You can still re-dye them and it would remove almost all scuffs. I'm very tempted to keep these them black or darker grey.

Edited by wurm

• 2 weeks later...
  • hello 2024!

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.
    Classifieds listings are now free for members.
    supertalk is now upgraded to //// supertalk 8 ////
    You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 25 years. supertalk has been online for 21 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.