Freewheelers Brakeman size 40 The HH is still very stiff, probably worn 10 times max, and not worn for a couple of years hence the sale. If i had to be hyper-critical, there are a couple of tiny marks where ive put my watch, keys or something in the pockets, they're almost unnoticable but i though worth mentioning Additional sizes here https://mcfly-store.com/collections/freewheelers-leather-jacket/products/freewheelers-brakeman-coat-2131002-rude-black It's an absolute beauty! i just can't justify having such an expensive piece hanging in the wardrobe going unworn For ref I'm 5' 11" ish 76kg ish 39" chest and 32" waist.. if you're slightly larger in the chest, seek out fit pics of @Duke Mantee wearing the same sized jacket. They currently retail for 269,000¥  £1650  $2000 I'm looking for £1200gbp  $1500usd If you're in the UK i'll ship this Special Delivery free of charge Worldwide i'll split the cost of shipping with you 50/50 and i'll cater to whatever secure shipping method you prefer. I've sold high end clothing around the forums for years with no complaints or issues, i care more for my online rep than making a fast buck so rest assured that the sale will run like clockwork. Don't be shy to get in touch with reasonable offers

Reputation Points