motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

This is essentially what i'm saving up for...

Check out the Buzz Rickson sticker on the tank.. so funny.

buzz_001.jpg

While in Japan last week i got in touch with the guys that built this.. I too can have one for $28k..

I seriously think this is what i'm saving up for..

Fuck.

Jimmy, please ship the bike to me and you can have anything you want from the store for a 12 month period.

Edit: Wait.. might be cheaper just buying the thing myself..

That's awesome, Kiya, is yours the Homdamatic, or the standard? They're pretty good starter bikes.. Just enough power, but not so much that it goes off without you.

Plus you can't beat the style of a twin.

Kiya, 28K is a lot for a bike like that, especially one that only has an Evolution Harley motor in it. I'm sure that if you looked around at local shops or ones in Long Beach or the Huntington area, you could something for much less but the same style.

But then it's your money and i'm only giving advice.

They're well built bikes no doubt but they wouldn't even have dropped their bikes so much if they'd chosen more appropriate models to begin with. Something like a highly modded KLR 650 would have been way better. On that note, you can get really tricked out KLR's used for dirt fucking cheap.

www.advrider.com for all that stuff.

Here's a stencil I made, it's the first motorcycle I ever owned, 74 Yamaha RD200

web-6.jpg

This was the first bike I ever had. Sold my paintball rig and the money burned a hole straight to eBay. Kept it illegally parked in a university garage, no helmet, no tags, no insurance, just fucking madness. Yamaha RD 200.

c24cd32d.jpg

• 1 month later...
27001134527f7e70d57edp6.jpg With different tires and black rims

That bike is going for the "rat rod" look so the color scheme is good. Adding black wheels would make it less interesting.

I'm not sure what kind of motor is in that bike but it looks like an Indian one because of the round cylinders. It could possibly be an S&S motor though i'm not too familiar with what they put out.

That bike could be made for around $12-13K.

You'll pay an arm and a leg for a bike from a shop.

doy. i spent what little xmas money i had left on mikes xs. one day when im finished with my bike ill post pics from start to finish. i got it for free with a seized motor, completely rusted and anything rubber was rock hard. bratsyle is a huge inspiration in building swing arm choppers though. i could totally see some rich kids on here all japed out with a brand new brat in the back ground of there waywt pics....im jealous.

Guest fghi903

You'll be seeing a little bit more of these guys in Northrend. Just a little, though. Any questions again? If you did have, come to us and let us know. The staff here at inwowgold.com know that casual players do not have the time to powerlevel characters up to 60 to enjoy the game's epic level content[ffxi gil]. That is why they offer their superb skills and time at easily affordable rates. Previous clients rave about our best wow power leveling service and we're sure you'll see the difference our excellent staff makes. Get more wow gold information by going to http://www.inwowgold.com today, buy wow gold from us now.

yeah, the seat on the link you posted is more of what i was going for on my bike. i found a used fiberglass seat pan/pad combo at an old race shop in the desert, so really i wanted to combine kind of a brat style flat tracker.

ill post pics when i get a chance, i have been lagging since the holidays...