motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

my buddy got pulled over for a minor speeding ticket. Had no mc license, cop wouldn't let him drive his bike back home. $175 to have it towed, and two citations, one for speeding and one for no license.

don't get pulled over.

can any of you guys help me wit my wiring diagram? 1975 Honda cb360t.... kickstart only, no turns, no horn, single unit for reg/rectifier... just wondering if this looks like itll work, I edited a diagram I found online

also, the headlight will have a toggle switch for hi/lo, just didnt add it..

link :: http://i49.tinypic.com/zx1pi8.jpg

Edited by Dex_star

Seriously guys? How fucking hard is it to just go get your license or get it renewed? Riding without a license and hoping "you don't get caught" is like riding with no protective gear and hoping "you don't crash". Good luck with that, but don't come crying to us (or anyone) when you fuck yourself over for being a dumbass.

Anyone going to BornFree at the end of the month??

I saw both the raffle bikes this morning and Adrian's LMC bike

a693581c-7237-f1bf.jpg

i'm going to BF4btw at the sale, did you wait in that big line like my dumbass did?

Hell no!!! I like some of the Obey T shirts but I had a pair of shorts that I paid way too much money for a few years ago and they totally fell apart in a few days. After that I was over it. How was it in there??

i wouldnt know. i waited in line with my brother for like 40 minutes. turns out, that line was for obey. i only went for Loser Machine gear. the guy at the warehouse door told me i didnt have to wait, i could have just gone on the other side.

i was pissed. but the good deals got me over it.

yeah that was the same for me. I saw that line and was thinking how do this many people know about LoserMachine and then I turned the corner and thought...."oh perfect" grabbed a bunch of Ts talked to Adrian and John for a bit and took off.

addic: don't know exactly where you are at but a few of us are going to meet at Tiger Shack in Orange (982 N. Batavia St. #B2, Orange, Ca. 92867) at about 9am. We are going to head over to BF4 at about 9:30

word. just dont think ill be doing it again on it. next is to do it on my pops' bonneville which should be a helluva lot more smooth

hahaha, megalols on this latepass for me. Dying to know how much "smoother" a 2cyl bigbang brit twin was than a honda 4cyl pingy sewing machine. Last time I rode a CB550 I had to touch the motor to make sure the thing was on.

word. just dont think ill be doing it again on it. next is to do it on my pops' bonneville which should be a helluva lot more smooth

hahaha, megalols on this latepass for me. Dying to know how much "smoother" a 2cyl bigbang brit twin was than a honda 4cyl pingy sewing machine. Last time I rode a CB550 I had to touch the motor to make sure the thing was on.

question: bike starts once, dies a couple seconds after... then doesnt start again... spark is good on both cylinders, carbs are getting fuel... we think it might be that the float bowls need adjusting, any input?

info :: 75 honda cb360t, kickstart only... wiring isnt complete yet, just wired input to ignition and coils, is that a problem?

thanks

pic of the shit pile wit some new shoes

120s29v.jpg

question: bike starts once, dies a couple seconds after... then doesnt start again... spark is good on both cylinders, carbs are getting fuel... we think it might be that the float bowls need adjusting, any input?

info :: 75 honda cb360t, kickstart only... wiring isnt complete yet, just wired input to ignition and coils, is that a problem?

thanks

pic of the shit pile wit some new shoes

120s29v.jpg

This may sound dumb but have you checked your battery? Sounds like a charging problem to me. Also, those old CB's are widely known to have lots of charging issues.

thanks for the reply

I just been trying to start it off a car battery for now... definitely not the battery since we were able to start our truck off it... also got a new single unit reg/rectifier in there

adjusted the float heights, still no go...

I think youre right with it being electrical though... gonna clean up the connections everywhere and check points and timing then try again

Be careful with that, I've heard (unconfirmed) horror stories about jumping bikes with cars frying bits. My guess is that car batteries have higher amperages though? I dunno, I'm not lookin it up.

Get your shit started and check to make sure it's putting out whatever the proper voltage is.

great riding with you man!! That ride was such a blast. I guess Ryan was saying there are more to come.

yeah glad i wasnt the only rebel there haha. and who was ryan? (im horrible with names)

• 3 weeks later...

got it running, and it was something really stupid so I'd rather not reveal how retarded I am with this shit ):

such a good feeling

Fuel shut off?

Kill switch?

Both have frustrated me for longer than I like to admit publicly..