motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

I can always hook up people, just not as good as I get. The distributor gives me his cost in hopes that I carry more of his stuff. Dealer cost is a whole other banana. I hate saying this but you best bet is always to try it on in a store first and then buy it online. It will save you tonnes of money. Then again that is the reason why Motorcycle shops are closing left right and center.

I actually bought my helmet at a local shop. While I felt like an idiot when I realized I could have saved a good $50 by purchasing it online, I did feel good about supporting a small motorcycle shop run by some good dudes. Its hard for the little man to compete with internet giants these days so I'll do whatever I can to help (within reason of course). :o

My new shit.

2010 Bonneville T-100

Almost soiled my panties riding it home from the dealer, i've never ridden anything this fast before. I guess that's what happens when you're used to cruisers and you sit on a 900cc bike that's not a cruiser.

04222010098.jpg

I'm getting the entire thing painted in two weeks and a few custom parts are on their way from my buddy that owns a custom bike shop called Falcon in LA.

I'm getting the entire thing painted in two weeks and a few custom parts are on their way from my buddy that owns a custom bike shop called Falcon in LA.

I love the Triumphs but they will be even better with a unique paint job. I am a big fan of a metallic root beer i saw on a vintage vespa once. My next bike will have that colour. The dude from Falcon makes fantastic bikes. I wish I could afford one his builds. Would rep if I could.