Portland Meetup

gonna be staying in downtown Portland for a few days in September.

recommend some of your local favorite restaurants please, and best place for local beers

thanks

peep yo rep page...

hit me or Carl up for info when you get to town.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Trying to send out the same offer that I made to the Vancouver group. Talked with Bruised, owner of Trichome in Seattle, and he's interested in hosting a sufu meetup for the greater pacific northwest at some time in the future. I know there's members on here from Woodlands/Tanner, yeah? Always thought you guys ran a nice business and it'd be cool to talk shop regarding small business/generally hang out in the Seattle area if anyone is interested. Trichome is a super easy walk from the the Kings Street train station in Seattle, no more than 5 blocks.

Also throwing out the idea for a superfuture swap meet, if not this time the next. A lot of us seem to end up with surplus clothing/music/movies and instead of having the same old shit sit around our residences we could at least have new old shit sitting around! Just a thought. Hope Portland's treating everyone well.

• 1 month later...

Plans in the works to visit Portland on the 15th of August. Will post as things develop.